Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hot September






It has been really hot in these days. Plus power outage, which reminds me the California power crisis in 2003, when Arnold became our governor. Hopefully California will not be ripped off by out-of-state power companies, again.

Days without electricity gives me a feeling of living in North Korea, except in NOrth Korea the weather won't melt people down - but this is America; this is California, the greatest economical place on the earth. Isn't that weird? Or, ha, maybe the big earth quake is finally coming. God wants to give us some foresight... (wait, I am a budist, already. So, never mention God any more!)

Ok, here is the drawings that I have done during the Labor day weekend. Yeah, I had nothing better to do, except being half naked at home doing pencil drawing, and screaming out "This is Spartaaaaaa!".

2 comments:

lydesignuk said...

Hi
What a fantastic drawing! I am so happy to see you are going well.
Is this still very hot in LA?
Why not to go to London, here is much cooler, only around 12 centigrade, sometimes really feel cold here :P
Enjoy your life and take care
Liyang

Yuhan said...

Thanks.

It was really hot in the past few days. Now it has cooled down a lot back to good California weather.

Heard that you are working pretty well there. I feel happy for it. Take care.